Oh Crap!







Hey! This is an outfit i wore some days ago. It's not really my usual style but I wanted to try something different:)
Right now I'm doing a year of study abroad in Tokyo (I'm coming back to Italy in 2 months) and there's a lot of weird unique shops here! I found this fun sweater at one of this little shops and this sunglassed dinosaur was looking right at me so I could not just leave it there.
If you look carefully it has bones stuck in his teeth,kind of creepy. But I like it,does that make me a creeper?
I bought the jacket I'm wearing one year ago at H&M. I just love it and I always have compliments when I wear it:) And it was only........10bucks!! Aaaah can you believe it?
What do you guys think of this outfit? Let me know!
xoxo

Shorts:H&M Jacket:H&M Sweater:weird japanese shop of which I don't remember the name Shoes: Converse Bag:topshop Blouse:apart by lowrys(japanese shop)



Ehi! Questo è ciò che indossato qualche giorno fa. Non è il mio solito stile ma volevo provare qualcosa di diverso:)
Adesso sto facendo un anno di studio all'estero a Tokyo che finirà tra due mesi, e qui è pieni di negozi assurdi e originali! Ho trovato questa maglia divertente in uno di questi negozi e questo dinosauro con gli occhiali da sole mi stava fissando dritto negli occhi e non ho potuto sempllicemente abbandonarlo lì.
Se guardate bene ha delle ossa incastrate tra i denti,un pochino inquietante. Ma mi piace,non sono strana vero?
La giacca che indosso invece l'ho comprata un anno fa da H&M. Questa giacca semplicemente la amo e ricevo sempre dei complimenti quando la indosso:) E mi è costata solo.......10euro!!! Aaaaa ci potete credere?
Cosa ne pensate di questo outfit? Fatemelo sapere!


Pantaloncini:H&M Giacca:H&M Maglia:negozio strano giapponese di cui non ricordo il nome Scarpe:Converse Borsa:topshop Camicia:apart by lowrys(negozio giapponese)




This entry was posted on domenica 22 aprile 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Oh Crap!”