Day 1 : (d)+(e)+(i)













Heey!
This is the first day of my heavy rotation,I put the one piece in my black high waist shorts and used it like a t-shirt,it's a useful trick.
I'm wearing bordeaux converse and a bag I bought in Tokyo. 
Stay tuned for day 2!

Also thanks to anybody who follows me and comments! xoxo


Ehii!
Oggi è il primo giorno di rotazione,ho messo il vestitino dentro i pantaloncini a vita alta in modo da farla sembrare una t-shirt,è un trucco utile.
Ho indossato le mie converse bordeaux e una borsa che ho comprato a Tokyo.
Continuate a seguirmi per il secondo giorno!

E grazie a chiunque mi segua e commenti! bacio




-Sara

This entry was posted on sabato 28 aprile 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Day 1 : (d)+(e)+(i)”