Day 2: (c)+(i)+(j)





I'm kinda creepy in the last picture. haha.
Anywayy this is day 2! I'm so loving that t-shirt,if you look closely you can see a mouse in the cat's stomach! I tought it was funny. I wore my black converse for a confortable easy look!
What do you think?
Thank you so much for commenting and following,love you. Bye!


Sono leggermente inquietante nell'ultima foto. haha.
Comuunque questo è il secondo giorno! Sto adorando quella t-shirt,se guardate bene c'è un topolino nello stomaco del gatto! Non è simpatico? Ho indossato le mie converse nere per un look facile e comodo!
Cosa ne pensate?
Grazie mille a chiunque commenti o mi segua,love you. Ciao!    

This entry was posted on domenica 29 aprile 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “Day 2: (c)+(i)+(j)”

  1. haha that shirt is so cute, you have an adorable style. i especially love the converse :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. ooh i love this denim jacket!! the fit is just perfect. and u dont look creepy, its adorable! =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love the denim jacket, it works well with your converse. Your style is just impeccable and your blog is the epitome of perfection! I look forward to reading your future posts :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. bella la t.shirtttttttttttttttttt *___*
    ahaha troppo simpatica!
    ***
    •Nuovo post su The Reality Of A Dream. Ti aspetto •

    RispondiElimina
  5. The shirt is really funny and like it :)
    I would be happy about a visit on my blog. :)
    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is the perfect casual outfit! You look super cute! I follow you now:) Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Cool outfit! Like your jacket ;)

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina