I'm back!




I'm finally back from my two weeks of vacation! I couldn't post anyhing from there because there was no wifi spot,it was a really simple island,I'm sorry.
It was great though!! The sea was as beautiful as ever and I really had relaxing and fun times. Croatia is a really good place to go in summer,there are several islands and they are all so beautiful! There are places for young people always loud,full of night bars,music,entraitenment but there are also super quiet and relaxing places as well; I really raccomend it :)
Where is your favourite spot for summer?



Sono tornata dalla mia vacanza di due settimane! Non ho potuto postare niente da lì perchè mi trovavo in un'isola semplice e piccola,mi dispiace.
Comunque è stato fantastico! Il mare era più bello che mai e mi sono davvero rilassata e divertita. La Croazia è davvero un bel posto per passare le vacanze estive,ci sono tante isole e tutte bellissime! Ci sono sia posti per giovani pieni di divertimento,musica e bar,sia  posti rilassanti,calmi e silenziosi; ve la raccomando sul serio :)
Qual'è la vostra tappa preferita in estate?











































This entry was posted on martedì 7 agosto 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “I'm back!”

  1. Hi, thanks so much for the follow :) Following back!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Looks like it was an awesome two weeks! I am very envious right now, I'd love to take off for a break in the sun and don't even get me started on the candy floss! I haven't had any for years, so much fun! :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. oooh, hope you had lots and lots of funnn!summer vibe
    following each other?yes no?
    cheers!
    yours truly, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina