diy rock yuor blouse!








Today I did this DIY and transformed completely my blouse!
It was the first time I actually tried to do a DIY and it's soo fun,I think I will do them more :)
All I used was some nylon thread,studs and superattack glue!

Do you like it? Let me know!


Oggi ho fatto questo DIY transformando completamente la mia camicia!
E' stata la prima volta che ho provato a fare un DIY ed è così divertente,penso che ne farò altri :)
Tutto quello che ho usato è stato dei fili di nylon,borchie e colla superattack!

Vi piace?Fatemi sapere!















This entry was posted on giovedì 9 agosto 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “diy rock yuor blouse!”

  1. That blouse is so cute! The details make it look way better and more interesting! I have never tried diy, looks fun!
    Checkout my fashion blog!

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. love the result! looks great! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    RispondiElimina