Vacation!





I'm going to a vacation for two weeks in Croazia and I'm leaving this night,I'm soo excited,the sea it's crazy over there! This weeks are gonna be two weeks of heaven. I'm leaving from 3 hours and I'm still not done with my packaging...that's totally me.

My beloved sea,I'm coming!!



Parto per una vacanza in Croazia per due settimane sta notte,sono così emozionata,il mare lì è stupendo! Queste due settimane saranno due settimane di puro paradiso.Devo partire tra tre ore e non ho ancora finito di preparare le borse.....proprio da me.

Mio amato mare,sto arrivando!!


This entry was posted on venerdì 20 luglio 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Vacation!”

  1. I hope you have fun on your trip! This outfit is really cute, I love the hat :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. That's so lovely! Your blog is really awesome! :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Like everything from this pic :) Enjoy your time and dont forget to take a lot of pics to show us :) Would you like btw to follow each other?
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Buone vacanze e grazie x essere passata da me, ti seguo anch'io!
    xoxo
    Faby

    RispondiElimina
  5. I love the outfit, it´s lovely :)

    visit my blog*
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  6. Amazing stuff you've got! Such great bag and shirts!
    Enjoy your vacation!!
    Followed you, hope you can follow me back)


    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina