Let's go out!



Today I went to the center of the city to have a nice walk and chat with my mom :)
It was nice to go out just me and her,we didn't do that in a long time.
As we say in Italy la mamma è sempre la mamma!
Do you like what I wore today?
I'm so loving no sleeve shirts this summer,and this one is my favourite. I'm in love with it's patterns and colours!
What is your favourite piece for summer?


Oggi sono andata in centro a fare una bella passeggiata e chiacchierata con mia mamma :)
E' stato carino uscire solo io e lei,non lo facevamo da tanto tempo.
Alla fine la mamma è sempre la mamma!
Vi piace quello che ho indossato oggi?
Io sto amando le camicie senza maniche quest'estate,e questa è la mia preferita. Adoro la sua fantasia a fiori e i suoi colori!
Qual'è il vostro capo d'abbigliamento preferito per quest'estate?



SHIRT:VINTAGE STORE  SHORTS:H&M  SHOES:H&M  BAG:FROM A SHOP IN TOKYO  SUNGLASSES:VINTAGE   












This entry was posted on giovedì 12 luglio 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Let's go out!”

  1. gorgeous floral blouse! *-* you look ready for summertime ;D

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    RispondiElimina
  2. Of course, just look at you! You look so pretty <3_<3

    I love your blouse and shoes. So lovely.

    -Tasha.x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Aww thank you so much :) You look really cute! Lovely blog! <3 xx

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is such a cute top! I love tops like these<33
    Thanks for the comment~wow you're studying abroad? Do you like it so far? I'm half Korean, but I've lived in Japan for most of my life so I'm practically half Japanese haha! I speak Japanese fluently though so if you need any help, just tell me:)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! you're so sweet<3
      I've actually came back to Italy one month ago,so I'm at home now:)

      Elimina
  5. I LOVE the cute top and it looks awesome with the bow shorts! (I have super similar shorts)

    RispondiElimina
  6. great styling! love the whole outfit! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    RispondiElimina