School outfit n.1






Sssup??
Can't believe it's already november! It's getting pretty cold out here,I think it's finally arrived the time for hot chocolates and big cozzy sweaters



Come vvaa??
Non posso credere che sia già novembre! Sta iniziando a fare fredduccio,penso che sia finalmente arrivata l'ora per le cioccolate calde e i maglioni larghi e comodi


This entry was posted on mercoledì 7 novembre 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

11 Responses to “School outfit n.1”

  1. Love this outfit! the shoes and sweater are gorgeous!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great boots! I wanna see the detail of them :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks! They're actually sneakers and I added the studds myself :) I think I'll post a detail of them soon! thanks xx

      Elimina
  3. wow. you look sooo stylish. love the bag)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me! <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. OMG! So so pretty and exquisite style for going to class!! Mmm warm fires, too!
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. This is really cute. I love the colour of your jacket and your hair looks really good under the hat!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    RispondiElimina
  6. nice coat <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love the coat, it has such
    an amazing colour. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  8. Buonasera :)
    Impegno l'italia tre anni fa. Mi piace questa lingua perché è molto bella e simplice.
    your outfit is so cute, love especially the jacket, you look gret.
    See you xx

    RispondiElimina